Business Description

Berthoud wedding plannebjhjhr A little bird told me you'd like some help planning your event.....

.

.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Red and White Little Bird Booth

The photos are not of the highest quality since I took them with my phone, but I wanted to share some pictures of Little Bird Celebrations' booth at last Sunday's Wedding Preview and Vendor Showcase at the Dickens Opera House.  Little Bird Celebrations offers pre-made party kits, custom party styling, party planning, wedding planning and wedding coordination.
I went with a blue and red color scheme since my logo is blue and I had some red decor elements left over from my daughter's Strawberry Shortcake party, such as the big red balloon, streamers and straws.
I found this adorable red bird cage on sale at Hobby Lobby to fit the Little Bird theme.
Red Velvet cupcakes were purchased at Target and I added cupcake flags in blue, scallops and glitter red.
Other decor and party supplies included mason jars with daisy cut lids, red and blue paper straws, wooden spoons embellished with red polka dot washi tape, red dessert cups with dome lids and red and blue taper candles.  Contact me to order any of the featured party supplies.
I made business card envelopes out of mini chevron paper bags and red polka dot washi tape.  These were hung with clips on a red tissue paper fringe garland in front of my booth.
Please let me know what you think of my red and blue party theme.  Thanks for reading!








No comments:

Post a Comment