Business Description

Berthoud wedding plannebjhjhr A little bird told me you'd like some help planning your event.....

.

.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Kissing Booth

I was running out of new ideas for The Dickens Opera House bridal show booth this last weekend.  Then I decided to take advantage of the post-Valentine's Day left overs and sales.  I had red and pink giant balloons left from my daughter's birthday party the week before, these things last weeks to months!  Then I saw a post on Tater Tots and Jello for a free printable for a "kissing booth" banner.  I had the idea of setting up a kissing booth backdrop and I would take photos of the couples and post to the Dickens Opera House Facebook page.


I added pink and red tissue paper garland to the balloons' tails.  
I handed out Hershey's Kisses chocolate, of course.
Not only was I able to find Valentine's candy on clearance but also appropriate decor.
I made props out of glittered foam.
Two willing Kissing Booth participants. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment