Business Description

Berthoud wedding plannebjhjhr A little bird told me you'd like some help planning your event.....

.

.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What was inside my Shop Swap package?

You may remember my future posts, explaining what the Oh Hello Shop Swap was that I had signed up for.  Then in another blog post, I showed you a sneak peek of what I packaged up for my lucky partner.  Well, I haven't yet shown you the plethora of goodies that I ended up with from the highly talented Shelly Dozier-Mckee of ConfettiStyle Interiors.

Ooh, what's in here?
I'm so excited! Which pretty package do I open first?
Love these scrapbooking and office supplies.
How cute is this little bamboo box filled with holiday hair pins?
Some homemade coasters, a holiday sachet, and a modgepodged mini clipboard, all right up my alley!

Now, a little bit about my new friend:
  • After working for 15 years for Eddie Bauer, in the fashion industry, Shelly started a boutique interior design company in Atlanta, GA.   She specializes in residential design and holiday decor.
  • She also designs jewelry made from vintage furniture hardware.  She even had one of her necklaces featured in Country Living.
  • Shelly was the runner up in the Scotch Brand Most Gift Wrapper Contest, this year.  She loves wrapping presents, just like me!
  • Her motto in life is to live with no regrets, see her passion for design, entertaining, gifting and fashion on her blog, ConfettiStyle.  

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is awesome. Cheers! Good luck and more power!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you so much! I am so grateful for my readers!

      Delete