Business Description

Berthoud wedding plannebjhjhr A little bird told me you'd like some help planning your event.....

.

.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Shabby Chic and Organized

It's a New Year and its time to get organized.  If you are anything like me, the day after Christmas is over, you can't wait to put all your new toys in their place.  Out with the old, in with the new.  But I, probably like many others, am guilty in taking the boring way out; packing up all of the little trinkets and treasures away in a rubbermaid bin.  Why not incorporate your home decor style into the organizing though?  I love these Shabby Chic baskets, shelves and racks.  Check out my Etsy treasury and claim some for yourself.
Suitcase by Two Story Vintage  Spice Rack by Twigs Decor  Storage Pod by Fusion Furniture
Jewelry Organizer by Dated by Design    Letter Rack by Space 24 Retro


No comments:

Post a Comment