Business Description

Berthoud wedding plannebjhjhr A little bird told me you'd like some help planning your event.....

.

.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Wedding Photo Shoot by Jesse La Plante

I was introduced to Jesse La Plante Photography at the Gay and Lesbian Wedding Expo.  Jesse and I started talking and thought that the Dickens Opera House, where I work, would be a fabulous venue for a wedding themed photo shoot.  Jesse would add some beautiful shots to his portfolio and we would gain some important marketing pieces for the Opera House.  I am blown away with how these pictures turned out! Take a look and let me know what you think.





I would highly recommend contacting Jesse La Plante Photography.  I would also like to mention that the intricate gown was on loan from The Bridal Connection of Longmont and Suzie's hair was done locally at The Spot Salon.  I would love to show you around the historic Opera House in Longmont, if you are ever in the area!





No comments:

Post a Comment