Business Description

Berthoud wedding plannebjhjhr A little bird told me you'd like some help planning your event.....

.

.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Oh hello Shop Swap package

In my previous post I told you about a wonderful opportunity that I was taking advantage of with Oh hello friend - a Shop Swap package exchange with a special stranger.  Well I received my assignments of who to send my holiday package to.  (I can't wait to see what she sends me!  I will show you photos in another blog post.)  Below is everything that I have included to her.

I love cute little tins, so I filled the square one with my most popular seller,  my Pink and White Cupcake Flags. The round one contains my Purple and Grey Textured Confetti with some wooden stamped mustache sticks.  Wrapped in Kraft paper, a pink doily and a handmade ivory felt flower bow are my Cabochon Hair Bobby Pins.

In this Mini Kraft Gable Box I included a wooden spool of pink polka dot washi tape, some pink twine, pink and orange cupcake flags and a little bit of pixie dust, complete with wand of course!

When opening this white gift box, decorated with Washi Tape, she will discover items from my Up in the Air Stationary Kit such as mini envelopes, paper cardstock balloons, pink and cloud Washi tape and mini glitter clothespins.  

I believe that paper straws are a staple to any party, so I am sending along some gray and blue and white striped paper straws in this decorative sleeve adorned with a stamped "hello."

Hello Shop Swap friend!  So nice to meet you!  I hope that you enjoy your gift package, its on its way!

No comments:

Post a Comment