Business Description

Berthoud wedding plannebjhjhr A little bird told me you'd like some help planning your event.....

.

.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Smashbooks Part 2


You may or may not have caught our Part 1 Smashbooks post, so you may need to go back and read that one if you don't already understand what it means to "smashbook."  In this follow up post, I will share with you some of my favorite materials used to smashbook with, found from my fellow Etsy sellers.  Also, please check out my new Up In the Air Mini Stationary Kit that would make a perfect addition to your smashbook supplies!

Up In The Air Mini Stationary Kit by Little Bird Celebrations
Pixie Wrapping Paper by Pixieland
Happy Garland by Frances Moulin
Mini Spools Threaded with Twine by Scrappy Stuff Shop
Vintage Childrens Book Mini Heart Confetti by Etalibi
Colorful Bobby Pins Digital Scrapbooking by Sahlink

No comments:

Post a Comment