Business Description

Berthoud wedding plannebjhjhr A little bird told me you'd like some help planning your event.....

.

.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mother's Day Gifts

There have been so many wonderful Mother's Day gift ideas highlighted on Etsy lately so I just knew that I needed to make a treasury list.  Ok, to be honest, it is more of a personal wish list, hint hint my lovely husband.  Some of these items are great for new mommies, which I am not, but I know many of.  Some are perfect to secure mementos from your children.  Some gifts are just relaxing or pampering tools, which I believe every mom needs and deserves!  View my complete treasury list on Etsy here. What is on your Mother's Day wishlist?
Mom and Baby Slipper Set from Molipop
Teething Toy/Rattle from Nihamaj
Custom Bangle Bracelet from Georgie Designs
Diaper Bag from Ika Bags

Stone Magnets from Happy Emotions


No comments:

Post a Comment