Business Description

Berthoud wedding plannebjhjhr A little bird told me you'd like some help planning your event.....

.

.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Key to My Heart

If you love vintage, then there is probably a special place in your heart for old skeleton keys.  I told my husband that I was going to start collecting them.....he told me I already collect too many things.  But if I did want to start a key collection, I would look to Etsy.  There are so many steals to be found of new and old, jewelry, stationary, iphone cases and more to do with beautiful keys.  Oh, on a side note,  if you have not read/seen "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close," yet, you should.  I would need to set off on an expedition to figure out what a special key opened as well!
Victorian Old Big Crown Key Necklace by Shining Gift
Plantable Paper Skeleton Key Wedding Favors by Recycled Ideas
Keys and Feathers iPhone Case by Gelugu Accessories

Steampunk Skeleton Key Ring by Bella Mantra


View my complete Key to My Heart Treasury List on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment