Business Description

Berthoud wedding plannebjhjhr A little bird told me you'd like some help planning your event.....

.

.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Popsicle Party!

{Real Parties}

I stumbled upon Party Box Design's School's Out for Summer FREE Printables and knew I wanted to have an end of the year party for my kids with this theme.


The kit included a door sign, labels for Ice Pops and Ice Cream and water bottle labels, to name a few.




I had this Cinco de Mayo fringe garland that I had made, left over and it fit the color scheme perfectly.  


The party gave me an excuse to brighten my porch with some colorful blooms as well.


We live in a townhouse community but have a nice green grass area in front where I thought we could all hang out with a wading pool, sprinkler, water table and some other activities.



I asked that each family bring an outside activity to share such as bubbles, squirt toys, sidewalk chalk or hula hoops.


I provided Ice Pops, individual ice cream cups and homemade push up pops as well as bottled water.



Might I add, just getting back from Disney, that this party was done on an EXTREME budget.  Here are the spending totals:
Ice Pops $2, Ice Cream $10, Bottled Water $6, Plastic Tub $5, Hula Hoops, Water guns, beach balls and chalk $8, and ice $4, Already had: wading pool, water table, sprinkler, adirondack chairs, beach towels, tissue garland, re-useable push up pop containers, bucket and cooler = $35 Total


What a fun way to spend a hot day, with friends and our first day of summer break!




1 comment:

  1. ooo yay, thaks so much for sharing this post! i always wonder if people actually use the printables!!!

    ReplyDelete