Business Description

Berthoud wedding plannebjhjhr A little bird told me you'd like some help planning your event.....

.

.

Friday, May 24, 2013

It's finally time for POPSICLES!


I love popsicles (and ice cream,) but it is hard for me to indulge in these treats unless the sun is shining. Popsicles mark the official start of summer for me and to celebrate the first day of my kids' summer break from school, we have invited some friends over for a summer popsicle party today.  (More on that in another post.)
Popsicles are not just for eating though.  I hope that my Etsy Treasury inspires you in your summer fun.

Popsicles for Wearing:
Necklace by Pink Island
Ruffle Tee by Julianne Originals

Popsicles for Crafting:
Popsicle Sticks by Sucre Shop
Flat Back by Bling It 2
Popsicles for Playing:
Felt Popsicles by Katie Fish Designs
Wooden Play Food by BYOI
Popsicles for Partying:
Invitation by Petite Party Studio
Cupcake Picks by Sweete Steele
Favor Stickers by Bellezaeluce


No comments:

Post a Comment