Business Description

Berthoud wedding plannebjhjhr A little bird told me you'd like some help planning your event.....

.

.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Brown paper packages tied up with string......

these are a few of my favorite things.


Everything looks better when its in pretty gift wrap.  I was recently asked by The Skin Place, a cute local shop with amazing skin products, to brainstorm some packaging for her bottles.  I had so much fun putting a variety of boxes and decorations together that I decided to offer my gift wrapping services to the masses. So I added a gift wrap and packaging section to my Etsy shop.  You can choose my gift wrap as an add-on to your other purchases in my store, or you can by the packaging, unassembled.  The possibilities are really endless as far as sizes and shapes of boxes, materials, colors and embellishments so if you just contact me, I can make something just for you!

Here are just a few examples:

Yarn Decorated Large Gable Box

Mini Gable Box with Embelishments




Washi Tape Gift Box

Felt Flower Take Out Box


No comments:

Post a Comment