Business Description

Berthoud wedding plannebjhjhr A little bird told me you'd like some help planning your event.....

.

.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ikat is the new Chevron


Ikat, (pronounced ee-kaht,) is defined as a method of printing woven fabric by tie-dyeing the warpyarns (warp ikat),  the weft yarns (weft ikat),  or both (double ikat)  before weaving.
   Coral and Gold Printable Invitation   Lamp Shade from Cruel Mountain    Pouf Floor Pillow from Aletafae              Teal and Grey Pillow from Pocket of Presh      Iphone Skin from Fieldtrip    

I am seeing this fabric pattern everywhere, rugs, furniture and clothing.  Etsy sellers are creative incorporating Ikat into more unique products.  I have put together a treasury list of my favorites.  Want to incorporate this trend into your next party?  Contact me for help!


No comments:

Post a Comment