Business Description

Berthoud wedding plannebjhjhr A little bird told me you'd like some help planning your event.....

.

.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Custom Sweet Treats



I will never claim to be a competent baker or candy maker.  I can add a cute touch to a store bought treat, but who needs store bought when you can support small business Etsy sellers doing fabulous things with sugar? I have found some gorgeous custom treats on Etsy and included them in a new treasury list so I know who to go to instead of trying to make them myself!  I hope that you (and your tastebuds) are able to enjoy these finds as well!

Fancy Fruit Trifle Jar Cakes by Tookies
Edible Glitter by Buttercream Bling
Chocolate Feather Mask Lollipops by The Frosted Petticoat
Lace detail rolled sugar cookies by Shop for Sugar and Spice
Chocolate Mustache Lollipops by The Frosted Petticoat

No comments:

Post a Comment