Business Description

Berthoud wedding plannebjhjhr A little bird told me you'd like some help planning your event.....

.

.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Number Your Tables

Gone are the days of boring assigned seating with numbered white cardstock table tents denoting your table.  If you choose to assign your guests tables (which I highly recommend unless you are having a very intimate or informal event,) there are many creative options to display the designated tables.  There are also a variety of ways to use place cards, but I will save that for another post.  Below are some of my favorites that can be found on Etsy.  The entire Table Numbers Treasury List can be found here.
Vintage Hot Air Balloon Table Numbers by Sunshine and Ravioli
Barnwood Fabric and Paper by Seven o Three
Chalkboard Table Numbers by Sweet to my heart
Vintage Rustic Book Table Numbers by Victorias Whimsy
Winter Oak Tree Table Numbers by Poppy Seed Station

No comments:

Post a Comment