Business Description

Berthoud wedding plannebjhjhr A little bird told me you'd like some help planning your event.....

.

.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Somewhere over the rainbow


"If I could pull down the rainbow I would write your name with it and put it back in the sky to let everybody know how colorful my life is with a friend like you!"

Rainbow Hand Dyed Kid Mohair Boucle Yarn      Rainbow Wooden Necklace     Little Tiny Rainbow Handmade Polymer Clay Birds      Color Sorting Rainbow Buckets      Counting Acorns     Rainbow Origami Star Garland     Rainbow Stack Me Bowls    Vintage Pull a Tune Xylophone     Treble Clef Music Note Earrings

You can view my entire Treasury List here on Etsy.
While you are there, don't forget to visit our Etsy shop for your Pre-Made Party Theme Kit.                         



No comments:

Post a Comment