Business Description

Berthoud wedding plannebjhjhr A little bird told me you'd like some help planning your event.....

.

.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hailey's 2nd Birthday Princess Party

{Real Parties}

With my youngest child just celebrating her 4th birthday, I find myself walking down memory lane looking at pictures of years past.  Here are some photos from Hailey's 2nd birthday.  We kept it pretty low-key with a Princess theme and just a few family members and friends meeting at Bounce in Loveland, CO.


As you can see, pink and purple were our choice colors.  
And what girl could be a princess without her crown?

 The plastic Little People Castle that we already owned made a perfect centerpiece!

 You can find these personalized invites, with a place to put your child's photo, on Tinyprints.com
Sorry, I couldn't find the actual one that we sent out, but be assured, we did add some glitter to it to make it all the more magical!

 The royals dined on these scrumptious cupcakes with custom cake toppers, printables available from Chickabug.

I wish I remembered what we had put in the favor bags but I am sure that they had some kind of magic wand and glitter gloss, or something of the sort.  Here are a few items from Shindigz that would work well for your party:

It was a perfect party for our little princess! 






No comments:

Post a Comment